Friday, November 23, 2012

Importance of Family

Alright, so another thing in the hospital that I have really come to appreciate is my family. They made it a point to visit me all 13 days that I was there, sometimes even twice a day, with multiple parking passes and staying late at night and keeping me occupied. It's troublesome times like these that you're true friends and family shows, and my family really cares about me. This whole times has been stressful on all of us and I feel bad, but it's the sort of crazy random happen-stance that couldn't be prevented. The way a family deals with these things will shaped and in the end strengthen them. I am also really happy to be home and away from the hospital. I still have to have IV antibiotics though and my mom has to administer them to me, just like a nurse. I can tell she doesn't enjoy it, but I'm worth saving. :P This is also one reason I am super thankful this Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment